At Cornerstone Bank we want to be who you turn to when making important decisions about your money. We believe that knowledge is power, especially when it comes to understanding your finances. Check out these helpful websites to learn more about financial literacy.
- 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy - Offers tools to help you understand your personal finances and develop money management skills in every stage of life.
- FDIC Money Smart - Can help you enhance your financial skills and create positive banking relationships
- Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis - Offers hundreds of free interactive lesson plans, activities and classroom publications for teachers, students and consumers.
- Federal Trade Commission - Helps keep consumers informed on how to keep their personal information secure.
- Financial Literacy and Education - Offers resources and tools to learn and teach principles about financial decsions and setting financial goals.
- Money Management International - Offers credit and budgeting resources in a variety of formats.
- National Endowment for Financial Education - Offers free online courses and other tools to help with financial fitness and long-term wealth plans.
- National Retirement Planning Coalition - Offers tools and resources to understand retirement planning at what ever life stage you are at.
- ND Jump$tart Coalition - This coalition is made up of more than 35 organizations and state agencies who pool their resources together, and share the financial literacy message in North Dakota.