Help prevent fraud by getting an alert when your debit card is used. To set-up email or text alerts with your Cornerstone Bank Online Banking, enter your username and password in the green Online Banking Login box above and the follow the below instructions.
- Click on “Alerts” at the upper right.
- Click on the type of alert you would like to set-up.
- Click “Setup New Alert.”
- Select a category and type of alert.
- Click “Next.”
- Select the account.
- Select to send to E-mail or Mobile. (Please note: message and data rates may apply to text messages.)
- Enter the email address or mobile phone number and mobile phone carrier for receiving the alert message.
- Click “Finish.”
If you don’t wish to use Online Banking, please call your local Cornerstone Bank or 888-297-2100 and ask to have email alerts for debit card use set-up on your account.