In April, our Makoti, New Town, Parshall, Plaza, and Watford City customers will receive a Debit MasterCard with chip technology. The Debit MasterCard will replace your Instant Cash and Check Visa Debit Card. Please note the following.
- Your card number will change when you get your MasterCard
- Your MasterCard will look like the card shown at the left.
- Your Visa card is scheduled to be closed 90 days after your new card is sent.
Simply use your Visa debit card for now, then activate and start using your Debit MasterCard when it arrives.
ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE…
1. Why are you replacing my existing card?
Your new debit MasterCard will help us to serve you better by providing you with added beneﬁts you can use every day.
2. Is there any cost to me?
No, your new card will have no annual fee, just like the card it replaces.
3. Will my PIN remain the same?
Yes, for your convenience you can continue to use the same PIN as before, unless you change it when you activate your card.
4. Why will my new card contain a microchip?
Cornerstone Bank is moving to chip technology because it provides more security, is easier to use in other countries, and has become standard in the U.S.
5. What benefits will be included with my new card.
Click here to view the Guide to Benefits for standard MasterCard debit cards. Click here to view the Guide to Benefits for business MasterCard debit cards.
6. When will my new card arrive?
You can expect to receive your new card in April. When it arrives, simply:
• Call to activate
• Sign the back
• Destroy your old card
• Notify merchants of your new card number if they automatically bill your debit card because your card number has changed
7. Who can tell me more?
If you have questions about your card, inquire at any location or give us a call at 1-888-297-2100 or call your local Cornerstone Bank. If you have questions about the beneﬁts listed in the Guide to Benefits, please call 1-800-MASTERCARD.
8. If I have multiple accounts, will each account receive a new card?
Yes. Each personal checking account with a Visa® debit card linked to it will be reissued a new Cornerstone Bank Debit MasterCard.
9. If I receive more than one card, how will I be able to tell which checking account it is linked to?
Simply call customer service at 1-888-297-2100. A representative will be happy to assist you.